Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


This Easter morning we woke up to a chorus of "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" as the kids tried to be as patient as they could before going downstairs to see what the Easter bunny brought. How many times in our lives will Mark and I get such an Easter morning greeting? Being a parent brings so many wonderful memories. The kids were not excited about stopping to get their pictures taken. It probably had something to do with their sugar and chocolate intake levels. By the time they were ready for church all they wanted to do was give each other bunny ears and poke each other. So much for a lovely Easter picture, but we guess that is what memories are made of, funny antics and personalities.


9 comments:

Jenny said...

happy easter!!!

i'm so glad you guys started a blog! hurray! and hurray for a new baby girl!!! can't wait to see pictures!

Lisa said...

So excited that you started a blog! Now we can check out each other's blog on a daily basis and talk to each other 3 times a day! I love all your pictures that you have on here. Each kid's personality is captured just right! What cuties!

Kandice said...

I LOVE the blog!!!

Annie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog!

David said...

I love it! Way to go on the blog. This is perfect for when we all move all over the world!

Cara said...

I'm so glad you guys started a blog. You guys are quite the blog pros already with videos, a cool background, songs, the works! Can't wait for girl's night at your house...see you then!

The Alaska DeKays said...

Yeah Jamie! I love it. I am glad you decided to blog. See it is easy isn't it! I miss you!

Alison said...

Hi Jamie,
This is Alison (Teeples), I saw your blog on Carley's. It's so fun to see pictures of your kids and hear what you're doing now. I think Mackenzie is a little you. She is darling! Your boys are adorable too. I'm pregnant and due just a couple weeks after you. We're having another boy. Good luck with the next few weeks! I'm excited to see pictures of your new baby girl.

I'm glad you started a blog too! :)

Alison

James said...

carley is jealous of your awesome ninja blogging skills. she wants to be just like you.